[NEohioPAL]Auditions for Christmas show

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 16:34:32 PDT 2005

Since I have received such a big response to my call
for performers, I have set up an audition date for
November 7th at Williams on the lake in Medina OH at
6:00 pm Please bring your music on CD there will be no
piano this is an audition for a variety style show so
all acts are welcome to audition. If you are a
comedian please prepare a few minutes of Christmas
based material. As I said all acts are welcome. If
anyone needs further info please reply.

                               Al Diamond Phillips

Williams on the Lake
787 Lafayette road