[NEohioPAL]Actors/Actresses wanted

MARI MOSS mari_moss at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 20:51:04 PDT 2005

--0-59368008-1130212264=:58291

P.E.A.C.E TV is looking for sports fans, particularly in basketball to shoot a commercial for the new professional basketball team the Ohio Aviators.

The shoot will take place in Canton Ohio on Sunday, October 30th 2:00pm at the Civic Center. We are looking for people of all backgrounds and ages especially families for the shoot. These are not paid positions, but you will gain experience, and exposure on a popular positive youth oriented show in Canton. If you leave a lasting impression, it can lead to greater things and opportunities through our show. For more information please call 1-888-4peacetv, or e-mail peacetv4u at yahoo.com, or Mari_moss at yahoo.com. See you there, Peace!

GOD BLESS YOU AND PEACE!

MARI-ALISITNE VICTORIA THOMPSON-MOSS

--0-59368008-1130212264=:58291

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>P.E.A.C.E TV</STRONG> is looking for sports fans, particularly in basketball to shoot a commercial for the new professional basketball team the Ohio Aviators.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The shoot will take place in Canton Ohio on Sunday, October 30th 2:00pm at the Civic Center. We are looking for people of all backgrounds and ages especially families for the shoot. These are not paid positions, but you will gain experience, and exposure on a popular positive youth oriented show in Canton. If you leave a lasting impression, it can lead to greater things and opportunities through our show. For more information please call 1-888-4peacetv, or e-mail <A href="mailto:peacetv4u at yahoo.com">peacetv4u at yahoo.com</A>, or <A href="mailto:Mari_moss at yahoo.com">Mari_moss at yahoo.com</A>. See you there, Peace!</DIV></DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#ff007f><EM>GOD BLESS YOU AND PEACE!</EM></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#ff007f><EM></EM></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#ff007f><EM>MARI-ALISITNE VICTORIA THOMPSON-MOSS</EM></FONT></DIV>
--0-59368008-1130212264=:58291--