[NEohioPAL]REALITY SHOW ON TV LAND NETWORK!

Robert W Gibb rwgibb at JonesDay.com
Tue Oct 25 08:01:01 PDT 2005

REALITY SHOW ON TV LAND NETWORK!

DOES YOUR FAMILY, BUSINESS, TEAM, OR ORGANIZATION NEED HELP FROM A
SUPERHERO?

Very Real Casting is looking for a fun, enthusiastic, charismatic,
real-life "cast of characters" that live or work together - but who have
some issues that get in the way of progress. What could be the concern?
Here are some examples: lack of motivation, weak organizational skills, too
many big personalities, office politics, constant miscommunications, or
situations wherein there is so much red tape that nothing gets
accomplished. Does this sound like your business or home life? Your PTA
organization? The team you're on? Or that bureaucracy that you just HAVE to
deal with?

If this sounds familiar, we have a television superhero ready to rock your
world and help you do a better job at whatever it is that you do. This
television icon and real-life superhero will mix tough love and compassion
with his expert knowledge of teamwork in order to help your organization
communicate more effectively and get the job done - "superhero style."

WE ARE CASTING RIGHT NOW AND FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS! If any of these
scenarios sounds like you or someone you know, please contact us
immediately at: julie at very-real-casting.com.  Include your name, contact
info, and a short description of your situation, and we will get right back
to you! (Ideal locations will be within 100 miles of New York City, but
even if you're further away - we want to hear from you!)

Company Background: Very Real Casting is based in New York City and
specializes in finding real people for media projects, including
award-winning documentary films, commercials, and television series. Recent
shows include: ABC's "Wife Swap," HBO's Academy Award-nominated "Lalee's
Kin," and other projects for Verizon, Showtime, NBC, ESPN, Oxygen,
Lifetime, and VH-1.

Thanks!

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is
private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege.
If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records
can be corrected.