[NEohioPAL]Third Eye Web Design

info at thirdeyewebdesign.com info at thirdeyewebdesign.com
Tue Oct 25 20:29:10 PDT 2005

Entertainment's Web Design Department has branched off and has its
own web site: <A
href="http://www.thirdeyewebdesign.com">www.thirdeyewebdesign.com</A>.
Design</STRONG></FONT> specializes in LOW COST~ HIGH QUALITY
<EM>CUSTOM</EM> WEB DESIGNS.  Visit us online and check out our
current portfolio.  </div>
email accounts, search engine optimization etc. at our sister
site <A
href="http://www.thirdeyedomains.com">www.thirdeyedomains.com</A>.</div>
and/or Domain Name Transfers for our Web Design Customers <STRONG>Free
of Charge</STRONG>.  We work WITH you to make sure you end up with
a web site that reflects your ideas and style.  WE LISTEN TO YOU!
=)</div>
Page Web Site!  </FONT>This offer is valid through November
31, 2005.</div>
Operations<BR>Third Eye Web Design<BR>440-840-2900 (P)<BR>440-236-6150
(F)<BR><A
href="http://www.thirdeyewebdesign.com/">www.thirdeyewebdesign.com</A><BR><A
href="http://www.thirdeyedomains.com/">www.thirdeyedomains.com</A><BR><A
href="http://www.acidentertainment.net/">www.acidentertainment.net</A><BR></div>