[NEohioPAL]Web Design, Print Ads, Graphic Design, Logo's--- We work with all budgets!!!

Jessica L. Schickel jlschickel at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 06:21:48 PDT 2005

  Popschickel Designs <http://www.popschickel.com> specializes in
working with companies of *all sizes and budgets* that are in need of
any type of design project ranging from our most popular---websites---
to business cards, stationary, custom graphics, logos, website
maintenance, print ads, and more!

What does this all mean? It means that Popschickel Designs uses the
Internet as a way to collect intelligent information, allowing companies
such as yourself to market, advertise, and sell smarter, which will only
benefit one person: you and/or your company! We're changing the way
people utilize the Internet, so why not be a part of it?

/* Low on cash but in need of our services?*/ Popschickel Designs
understands that start-up companies and small businesses may not have
the necessary capital to get the design solutions they need, so we will
work with you! We can do what is called a "trade service" where you
provide us with free services (or products) from your company
(comparable values) and we'll provide you with the design services you
need for yours! There is no cash out-of-pocket (except for website
hosting fees). Call us today to see what deal we can work out for you.

Don't use some higher priced company who's quality may be a "C" average
when you can use Popschickel Designs who's high end "A" rated & *award
winning work* will only enhance your company's image for *LESS* than
what our competitors charge. See for yourself and compare the difference!

For a limited time, *get a complete website (up to 20 pages) for /only/
$199.99!!! *
(Hosting fees of $6.50 per month are extra) Visit
http://www.popschickel.com today for more information
or call 440-930-2121 to setup your FREE consultation appointment.

Jessica Schickel
Popschickel Designs
PH & Fax: (440) 930-2121
www.popschickel.com