[NEohioPAL]Middle Eastern Dance Teacher Needed

Tiiu Gennert maheshwari_tiiu at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 10:41:07 PDT 2005

--0-1491004217-1130348467=:95177

Middle Eastern Dance Teacher Needed at Studio 11 in Tremont

Studio 11 (focusing in Yoga, Pilates & Thai Yoga Massage) would like to continue to offer weekly Beginner Middle Eastern Dance ("MED") specialty classes & we need an instructor.

Our current instructor has been teaching Fridays 7:15-8:15pm (just after our Karma Yoga Class) for a couple of months now & is unable to continue to teach the Friday classes after the month of October.  She is, however, planning to continue to host workshops in the future - so we're sad she's not able to continue the Fridays, but happy she'll be back to teach workshops in the near future.

Please contact us if you or someone you know are able & willing to teach the Friday night class or if there's a better night/time for you to teach.  Ideally, we'd like to offer MED twice a week (helping to build awareness to the MED community [beginners] & bring [intermediate & experienced] dancers to the Studio here in Tremont.

Starting in November, we will have additional space to conduct classes (in the lower level of the Studio).  If you haven't already been to Studio 11, we welcome you to check our website for current class times & class offerings.  We have a lovely space with lots of positive energy to share, so we hope you take the opportunity to stop in & take a class or say, "Hello" & think about if you'd like to join Kate & I & teach here at the Studio.

Peace & Metta,

Tiiu

Studio 11
Yoga, Pilates & Thai Yoga Massage
2337 West 11th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
216.621.8179
www.studio11tremont.com
info at studio11tremont.com

--0-1491004217-1130348467=:95177

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on">
<TBODY>
<TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
<DIV>
<DIV>Middle Eastern Dance Teacher Needed at Studio 11 in Tremont</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Studio 11 (focusing in Yoga, Pilates & Thai Yoga Massage) would like to continue to offer weekly Beginner Middle Eastern Dance ("MED") specialty classes & we need an instructor.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Our current instructor has been teaching Fridays 7:15-8:15pm (just after our Karma Yoga Class) for a couple of months now & is unable to continue to teach the Friday classes after the month of October.  She is, however, planning to continue to host workshops in the future - so we're sad she's not able to continue the Fridays, but happy she'll be back to teach workshops in the near future.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please contact us if you or someone you know are able & willing to teach the Friday night class or if there's a better night/time for you to teach.  Ideally, we'd like to offer MED twice a week (helping to build awareness to the MED community [beginners] & bring [intermediate & experienced] dancers to the Studio here in Tremont.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Starting in November, we will have additional space to conduct classes (in the lower level of the Studio).  If you haven't already been to Studio 11, we welcome you to check our website for current class times & class offerings.  We have a lovely space with lots of positive energy to share, so we hope you take the opportunity to stop in & take a class or say, "Hello" & think about if you'd like to join Kate & I & teach here at the Studio.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Peace & Metta,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Tiiu</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV></TD></TR>
<TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on">
<TBODY>
<TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
<DIV></DIV></TD></TR>
<TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo> </DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR><BR><DIV><FONT face=verdana><EM><STRONG>Studio 11</STRONG></EM> <BR>Yoga, Pilates & Thai Yoga Massage <BR>2337 West 11th Street <BR>Cleveland, OH 44113 <BR>216.621.8179 <BR>www.studio11tremont.com <BR>info at studio11tremont.com</FONT></DIV>
--0-1491004217-1130348467=:95177--