[NEohioPAL]Only a few days left to register

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 10:49:51 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1130435391

Hey Everyone...

Raymond Forchion is coming back for his last On-Camera weekend intensive
workshop of the year.  The dates will be November 18-20, 2005.  Next  year we
will be starting his 3 part series over again where he will be doing  Intensive
workshops, On-Camera Workshops, and a Master Intensive workshop.   If you have
already taken his Intensive come and take this On-Camera workshop  and be
ready to participate in next years Master program.  If you have not  yet taken any
of his workshops, be one step ahead and take this On-Camera  workshop and
then all you will need to take next year is the Intensive and you  will be ready
for the Master workshop.

If you would like references I have many who are willing to tell you how
wonderful Raymonds workshops really are.  Invest in yourself and your  career if
you are truly serious about being a better actor and sign up for  Raymonds
workshop.

Even if you never plan on being a film actor.  Taking the on-camera  workshop
will help you to see the positive and negative things you are doing and  thus
it will help you to become a better actor.  Learn from seeing for  yourself
what you do when you act.   Learn from the others in the  class as they will
learn from you.

Sign up NOW! to take this workshop.  It will be held in Copley and the  rate
is $375.  We only have 2 spots left so hurry and give me a call to  resurve
your spot right away.  These workshops are kept small to provide  quite of bit
of one on one study with Raymond.  Take advantage of his  workshop.  Many come
from all around the world to learn and study with  Raymond. Take advantage of
his being here and sign up now.

Looking forward to seeing you
Michelle Dean
"The Hope School of Performing Arts"
330-644-4421

-------------------------------1130435391

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2769" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hey Everyone...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Raymond Forchion is coming back for his last On-Camera weekend intensiv=
e=20
workshop of the year.  The dates will be November 18-20, 2005.  Ne=
xt=20
year we will be starting his 3 part series over again where he will be doing=
=20
Intensive workshops, On-Camera Workshops, and a Master Intensive workshop.&n=
bsp;=20
If you have already taken his Intensive come and take this On-Camera worksho=
p=20
and be ready to participate in next years Master program.  If you have=20=
not=20
yet taken any of his workshops, be one step ahead and take this On-Camera=20
workshop and then all you will need to take next year is the Intensive and y=
ou=20
will be ready for the Master workshop. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you would like references I have many who are willing to tell you ho=
w=20
wonderful Raymonds workshops really are.  Invest in yourself and your=20
career if you are truly serious about being a better actor and sign up for=20
Raymonds workshop.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Even if you never plan on being a film actor.  Taking the on-camer=
a=20
workshop will help you to see the positive and negative things you are doing=
 and=20
thus it will help you to become a better actor.  Learn from seeing for=20
yourself what you do when you act.   Learn from the others in the=20
class as they will learn from you.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sign up NOW! to take this workshop.  It will be held in Copley and=
 the=20
rate is $375.  We only have 2 spots left so hurry and give me a call to=
=20
resurve your spot right away.  These workshops are kept small to provid=
e=20
quite of bit of one on one study with Raymond.  Take advantage of his=20
workshop.  Many come from all around the world to learn and study with=20
Raymond. Take advantage of his being here and sign up now.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Looking forward to seeing you</DIV>
<DIV>Michelle Dean</DIV>
<DIV>"The Hope School of Performing Arts"</DIV>
<DIV>330-644-4421</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>