[NEohioPAL]Audition update

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 16:40:54 PDT 2005

The question was asked , Do singers have to sing a
Christmas song at the audition? No I really just want
to hear what you can do. I asked comedians to do a few
minutes of Christmas material so I can see how they
relate the holiday into humor. Also if there are more
questions let me know. I have heard from singers,
dancers, comedians, magicians and actors. I beleive
this will be a wonderful show. I hope everyone can
make it out to the auditions Nov 7th at 6pm.

                         Al Diamond Phillips

Williams on Lake
787 Lafayette Road
Medina OH 44256