[NEohioPAL]ACT Opening Night for "I HATE HAMLET"

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Fri Oct 28 08:45:46 PDT 2005

DON'T MISS THIS SHOW!  Opening Night is tonight, Friday, October 28th at
8:00pm at the Aurora Community Theatre - seats are still available and your
ticket includes a terrific Gala Party afterwards complete with free food
and champagne.  Call the Box Office at 330-562-1818 or just pick up your
ticket at the door.
This is a WONDERFUL production of "I Hate Hamlet" with an amazing set and a
totally professional cast.   Director, Barb Rhoades, has a definite HIT
here!  There's also a pre-theatre dinner - a Shakespearean Beefeater Dinner
on Saturday, Nov. 12th at 6:00pm - $50/person covers your dinner
w/complimentary wine and ale and your ticket.  The show will run Friday and
Saturday nights for the next four weekends.  You won't believe the sword
fight!

Marianne S Paul
Vice President, Cleveland Trust Administration
Priv Finl Grp Pers Trst Adm-Sr
The Huntington National Bank
917 Euclid Avenue, (CM24) , Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone: 216/515-6534   Fax: 216-515-6633
Email: marianne.paul at huntington.com