[NEohioPAL]Chicago-bound travellers?

Mike Norton michael.a.norton at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 29 09:07:31 PDT 2005

--0-1614246503-1130602051=:46087

Hello NE-OhioPals:

If there are any artistes outbound for Chicago in the forthcoming days, would you mind if I hitched a ride?  With regard to a film project once shaped into an LLC there, I have to go wrap up business with some associates.   Your help would be greatly appreciated~

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Best,

Mike Norton

--0-1614246503-1130602051=:46087

<DIV>Hello NE-OhioPals:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If there are any artistes outbound for Chicago in the forthcoming days, would you mind if I hitched a ride?  With regard to a film project once shaped into an LLC there, I have to go wrap up business with some associates.   Your help would be greatly appreciated~<BR><BR>Have a safe and Happy Halloween!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Best,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mike Norton</DIV>