[NEohioPAL]Got Snow Blower? (please don't make me shovel...)

Nancy Brooks goodfoot34 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:35:38 PDT 2005

Hello, friends -

(This is only arts-related in that it could result in a mutually beneficial
transaction between artistic types...)

My b-friend is looking for a used snow blower - doesn't need to be pretty or
fancy, but reliable and in good working condition. If you or someone you
know has one that they might want to sell to a good home with a long
driveway, please reply to Nancy at:

goodfoot34 at hotmail.com

Toro, Honda, John Deere, Hamilton Beach, whatever you got. Gay snow blowers
ok, too. Thanks for your patience with this miscellaneous posting, you
supportive arts community, you!

Take Care and Happy Halloween,
Nancy Brooks