[NEohioPAL]What has happened to this Community?

alwaysfunny1 at aol.com alwaysfunny1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 13:12:41 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7A6EE6BDEF31A_153C_13B04_mblk-r26.sysops.aol.com

I read your e-mail.
 =20
I have been doing Community Theater in Cleveland and the surrounding areas f=
or over 32 years.  I have come across all kinds of people in the community.=20=
 The good the bad, and the ugly.  =20
I have worked with many directors and actors that I liked, and with those th=
at I have not liked.  I do my best to avoid those that I tend not to get alo=
ng with.  Acting and singing are things I do for relaxation.  If I am not ha=
ving fun, then what is the point??? =20
=20
We all have our opinions but, unless I am asked for mine, I keep them to mys=
elf.  I do not believe in openly bad mouthing anyone.  My opinions are not r=
ight or wrong.  They are merely my opinions. =20
If this person chooses to bad mouth another for whatever reason, I feel that=
 it is that person's prerogative.  I do not have to agree with their opinion=
s or the manner in which they decided to share
them.  =20
As much as you and I have the right not to be petty or nasty, this person ha=
s the right to be petty and nasty if they so choose. =20
=20
This person has revealed something about their personality that may not be a=
ttractive to other people.
=20
My advice... Ignore and avoid them.
=20
Don't let it upset you.  Life is to short.
=20
Consider the source.
=20
=20