[NEohioPAL]Attention: Perhaps Someone Affiliated With Palace Theater, Cleveland

DadSongs at aol.com DadSongs at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 11:47:13 PST 2005

-------------------------------1130788033

Dear Listies:

I was always amazed at how my dad was able to achieve what he did, through
the kind acts of people. When I questioned him how he could get what he needed,
he would tell me that one should never be afraid to ask. So, here's what I'm
getting at:

This Sunday night, Laurie Anderson is performing at the Palace Theater in
Cleveland. I'll be there. She is, plainly, one of my living heroes. I've been
following her music since the late 1970's.

So, I'm fearlessly asking the NEOHIOPAL community this: Is there anyone on
the list who could recommend a way my daughter and I could meet her, before or
after the performance? I guarantee I'm not a predator or a fanatic. In fact,
those who know me and who are reading are probably getting a chuckle out of this.

If you can, feel free to reply to my email address. I would be glad to do
what I can to assure you of my best intentions, including speaking to you on the
telephone.

By the way, if you're not familiar with her work, look at
http://www.laurieanderson.com/.

Hoping that you're enjoying the best season,

Bruce Jennings

-------------------------------1130788033

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2769" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Dear Listies:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I was always amazed at how my dad was able to achieve what he did, thro=
ugh the kind acts of people. When I questioned him how he could get what he=20=
needed, he would tell me that one should never be afraid to ask. So, here's=20=
what I'm getting at:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This Sunday night, Laurie Anderson is performing at the Palac=
e Theater in Cleveland. I'll be there. She is, plainly, one of my livin=
g heroes. I've been following her music since the late 1970's.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>So, I'm fearlessly asking the NEOHIOPAL community this: Is there a=
nyone on the list who could recommend a way my daughter and I could meet her=
, before or after the performance? I guarantee I'm not a predator or a fanat=
ic. In fact, those who know me and who are reading are probably getting a ch=
uckle out of this.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you can, feel free to reply to my email address. I would be glad to=20=
do what I can to assure you of my best intentions, including speaking to you=
 on the telephone.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>By the way, if you're not familiar with her work, look at <A title=3Dht=
tp://www.laurieanderson.com/ href=3D"http://www.laurieanderson.com/">http://=
www.laurieanderson.com/</A>. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hoping that you're enjoying the best season,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Bruce Jennings</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>