[NEohioPAL]Woodwind/Piano Recital 11/04/05

robert kuebler robertkuebler1946 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 17:02:11 PST 2005

--0-2043634479-1130806931=:73860

Hi Everyone,
    I hope you can come to my recital at Broadway School of Music &Arts.

It will be this Friday, Nov. 4th at 7:00 pm.

We are at 5415 Broadway (near the corner of E55th in the Northern end of "SlavicVillage

Pieces include Poulenc's Clarinet and Piano Sonata; Syrinx  (flute); Mozart Sonata in F K332 (piano) ; Aria for alto sax by Bozza; Villenelle for piccolo and piano (rare piece since the music is nearly impossible to find!) Balade for bassoon by Scieneke and two sax duets (Funny Valentine and Sentimental Journey)

Thanks,
Bob Kuebler

---------------------------------
--0-2043634479-1130806931=:73860

<DIV>Hi Everyone,</DIV>
<DIV>    I hope you can come to my recital at Broadway School of Music &Arts. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>It will be this Friday, Nov. 4th at 7:00 pm.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are at 5415 Broadway (near the corner of E55th in the Northern end of "SlavicVillage</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Pieces include Poulenc's Clarinet and Piano Sonata; Syrinx  (flute); Mozart Sonata in F K332 (piano) ; Aria for alto sax by Bozza; Villenelle for piccolo and piano (rare piece since the music is nearly impossible to find!) Balade for bassoon by Scieneke and two sax duets (Funny Valentine and Sentimental Journey)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Bob Kuebler</DIV>
<DIV> S</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.</a>

--0-2043634479-1130806931=:73860--