[NEohioPAL]GLBT PLANNED COMMUNITY IN CLEVELAND

FGVlinda at aol.com FGVlinda at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 13:16:28 PST 2005

-------------------------------1130879788

First of its  kind.

Cleveland-- A Place For Us Development,  Inc., a non-profit gay, lesbian,
bisexual and transgender  organization, whose mission for the past eight years
has been to  provide a planned community with various services ranging from
health care,  cultural, spiritual, social  and educational, proudly announces the
unanimous vote of  its board members to join efforts with Marous  Development
in developing a housing project designed and  dedicated to multigenerational
gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender  individuals and inclusive of all those
supportive of such  diversity.

Our immediate goal is to market and sell these condominium  units (a 15-year
tax abatement) to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and  transgendered individuals and
to those of the wider  community. The  proposed site is located in the
Warehouse District of downtown Cleveland, on  West 9th Street between the 250 unit
National Terminal  Building to the north and the newly renovated 340 unit Bingham
Building to the  South.

Because of its desire to be inclusive of all people  and network with all
available community resources, A Place  For Us Devleopment Inc. plans to
ultimately serve the specific needs of all ages  including seniors, aging in place,
who can live  independently. One of  our nation's most underserved  population
is the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender senior  population.

 Please visit out  website:  _www.aplace4us.org_ (http://www.aplace4us.org/)
for more  information and take part in our survey. Contact:  Linda Krasienko,
 President of A Place For Us Development, Inc. @  440-227-8556

-------------------------------1130879788

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2745.2800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT size=3D4><U>First of its=20
kind. </U>          &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
; </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Cleveland-- A Place</STRONG><SPAN><STRONG> For Us Development,=20
Inc</STRONG>., a non-profit gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender=
=20
organization, whose mission for the past eight years has been&nbsp=
;to=20
provide a planned community with various services ranging from health care,=20
cultural, spiritual, social=20
and educational,</SPAN><SPAN><SPAN> proudly </SPAN>announces =
the=20
unanimous vote of  its board members to join efforts with Mar=
ous=20
Development in developing a housing project designed and=20
dedicated to <U>multigenerational </U>gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgend=
er=20
individuals and inclusive of all those supportive of such=20
diversity.</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN>Our immediate goal is to market and sell these condominium=20
units (a 15-year tax abatement) to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and=20
transgendered individuals and to those of the wider  community. Th=
e=20
proposed site is located in the Warehouse District of downtown Cleveland, on=
=20
West 9th Street <STRONG><U>between</U></STRONG> the 250 unit National Termin=
al=20
Building to the north and the newly renovated 340 unit Bingham Building to t=
he=20
South. </SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN>Because of its desire to be inclusive of all people=20
and network with all available community resources, A Pl=
ace=20
For Us Devleopment Inc. plans to ultimately serve the specific needs of all=20=
ages=20
including seniors, aging in place, who can live=20
independently. One of  our nation's most underserved=20
population is the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender senior=20
population.  <SPAN> </SPAN></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN><SPAN></SPAN></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN><SPAN></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT=20
color=3D#3333ff><FONT color=3D#000000> </FONT><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Please visit out=
=20
website:  <A title=3Dhttp://www.aplace4us.org/=20
href=3D"http://www.aplace4us.org/" target=3D_blank>www.aplace4us.org</A> for=
 more=20
information and take part in our survey. Contact:  Linda Krasienko,=20
President of A Place For Us Development, Inc. @=20
440-227-8556</SPAN></FONT></SPAN></DIV></DIV><!-- |**|begin egp html banner|=
**| --></DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>