[NEohioPAL]Grantwriter Available: Ohio Arts Council Deadlines Near!

DEBRA WIENER debrawiener at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 2 05:25:03 PST 2005

--0-77631158-1130937903=:21979

For those of you who responded to my recent post about grantwriting and fundraising, thank you.  I have over 20 years of experience, particularly in the arts, writing successful proposals.  I have written a number of successful proposals to the Ohio Arts Council and Ohio Humanities Council.  If your organization is interested in retaining my services, please contact me as soon as possible as OAC deadlines begin December 1.  Note the big changes in the instructions and categories.  You can reach me at debrawiener at sbcglobal.net or by phone at 216.571.6752.

--0-77631158-1130937903=:21979

<DIV>For those of you who responded to my recent post about grantwriting and fundraising, thank you.  I have over 20 years of experience, particularly in the arts, writing successful proposals.  I have written a number of successful proposals to the Ohio Arts Council and Ohio Humanities Council.  If your organization is interested in retaining my services, please contact me as soon as possible as OAC deadlines begin December 1.  Note the big changes in the instructions and categories.  You can reach me at <A href="mailto:debrawiener at sbcglobal.net">debrawiener at sbcglobal.net</A> or by phone at 216.571.6752.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-77631158-1130937903=:21979--