[NEohioPAL]Auditions - Royalton Players production of J.B.

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 09:16:42 PST 2005

Royalton Players will be holding auditons for
Archibald MacLeish's Pulitzer Prize winning play,
"J.B."

Sunday, November 6, 2PM to 5 PM and
Monday, November 7, from 7 PM to 9 PM

Performance dates are January 13-15 and 20-21, 2006

The director is Sheldon Lawrence

"J.B." has a large, flexible cast.  We need
8 men, ranging in age from 20 to 70
6 women ranging in age from 18 to 70
5 children ranging in age from 5 to 18.

For more information, please call Sheldon
Lawrence at (888) 757-0007, extension 447.

Auditions and performances will be held at the Edwin
S. Griffith's Masonic Lodge, 6320 Royalton Road, North
Royalton (directly across from Arby's Restaurant).

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy