[NEohioPAL]Gray Goo

Itsy Bitsy itsybitsyproductions at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:47:45 PST 2005

------=_Part_10584_21751303.1130968065894

The world premiere of *Gray Goo* will take place on *Sunday, November
13th*as part of the Ingenuity - Independent Pictures Shorts program.
The show
begins at *8pm, at Cleveland Public Theatre*, 6415 Detroit Road, Cleveland
OH 44102.
 Tickets are *10 dollars* each and more information is available on the
Independent Pictures website: http://www.ohiofilms.com/filmfestival.php
 I really don't know if we can expect there to be tickets available on the
night, so it may well be advisable to book in advance.
 If you are receiving this e-mail, then you either appeared in Gray Goo,
auditioned for a part in Gray Goo, discussed working on Gray Goo or was tol=
by me, at some point in the past, that I'd keep you up to date on the
festival screening.
 I can't thank my cast and crew enough. If you were an extra, special thank=
are due as I did keep you waiting quite a long time, and you did have to be
party to the most stressful part of the process with less of the fun. If yo=
were cast in one of the key roles, I hope you'll be proud of your
performance when you see it on the big screen.
 I look forward to seeing you all again. We'll have a good night, I think.
 Brendon
 PS - Another, much simpler, shorter short of mine has been in a London
Festival recently and now you can see it on their website at:
 http://www.supershorts.org.uk/view.html?id=3D105
 Another, much better one, will follow in the next week or two at:
 http://www.supershorts.org.uk/view.html?id=3D1010
 That second one is well worth your time, I think, so don't forget to come
back and see it.
 Thanks again!

------=_Part_10584_21751303.1130968065894

rong>Sunday, November 13th</strong> as part of the Ingenuity - Independent =
Pictures Shorts program.  The show begins at <strong>8pm, at Cleveland=
 Public Theatre
</strong>, 6415 Detroit Road, Cleveland OH 44102.</div>
vailable on the Independent Pictures website: <a href=3D"http://www.ohiofil=
ms.com/filmfestival.php">http://www.ohiofilms.com/filmfestival.php</a></div=

the night, so it may well be advisable to book in advance.</div>
, auditioned for a part in Gray Goo, discussed working on Gray Goo or was t=
old by me, at some point in the past, that I'd keep you up to date on the f=
estival screening.
cial thanks are due as I did keep you waiting quite a long time, and you di=
d have to be party to the most stressful part of the process with less of t=
he fun.  If you were cast in one of the key roles, I hope you'll be pr=
oud of your performance when you see it on the big screen.
ight, I think.</div>
 Festival recently and now you can see it on their website at:</div>
w.supershorts.org.uk/view.html?id=3D105</a></div>

ww.supershorts.org.uk/view.html?id=3D1010</a></div>
ome back and see it.</div>

------=_Part_10584_21751303.1130968065894--