[NEohioPAL]ACT's production of "I HATE HAMLET"

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Thu Nov 3 06:59:44 PST 2005

"I Hate Hamlet" opened last weekend to RAVE REVIEWS!  SUPER SHOW!  BEST ONE
YET!
Don't miss this production - it's worth it for the set alone - but you also
get top notch actors and an evening of laughs and fun.
"Hamlet" runs every Friday and Saturday for the next three weekends - book
your seats now by calling 330-562-1818.
For some additional fun and good food - try the Shakespearean Medieval
"Beefeater's" Dinner on Saturday, Nov. 12th in the Gallery at 6:00 pm
before the show.  Wenches in costume will serve you complimentary wine and
ale with a super dinner of beef filet and Yorkshire Pudding - there will
even be Madrigal Singers!
CALL 330-562-1818 FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO BOOK YOUR TICKETS!

Marianne S Paul
Vice President, Cleveland Trust Administration
Priv Finl Grp Pers Trst Adm-Sr
The Huntington National Bank
917 Euclid Avenue, (CM24) , Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone: 216/515-6534   Fax: 216-515-6633
Email: marianne.paul at huntington.com