[NEohioPAL]Sponsor Needed & Meeting Information for The Ohio EVP & Paranormal Society

Jessica L. Schickel jlschickel at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 11:35:14 PST 2005

Visit www.ohioevp.com
to learn more about The Ohio EVP & Paranormal Society.

We have free articles, memberships, contests, & more!

Our next meeting is on Sunday, December 4, 2005 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm at
The Avon Lake Public Library.
Visit the website for more information about the meeting & I hope to see
you there!
(Registration for the meeting is mandatory. Mention this e-mail when
registering
and get 1/2 off the admission fee of $7.00 which means you pay only $3.50!)
There will be door prizes, a guest speaker, & tons of information all
related to ghost hunting, investigations,
research, technology, memberships, & more!

We are also looking for one or two companies to sponsor the meeting....
you will get free advertising with our 100+ members by acting as our
meeting sponsor.
What do you need to do to act as our sponsor? Either make a cash
donation of $100.00
or more to our organization or donate product samples or products from
your company
for our meeting attendees. You will also be advertised as our sponsor on
our website, meeting
agenda, online advertising at various venues, and in our newsletter.
Great publicity opportunity
for your company since we get visitors to our website from all over the
world and average 500 hits per day.

Contact Jessica Schickel today to register for the meeting or to sign up
as a sponsor!
(440) 930-2121 or jlschickel at comcast.net