[NEohioPAL]STORYTELLING PROGRAM

ileifewriter at netscape.net ileifewriter at netscape.net
Sat Nov 5 13:11:37 PST 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7B064A48FE4B8_17BC_1969_mblkn-m11.sysops.aol.com

Greetings,
My name is Ife (ee-fay/Gail F. Young).  I am a Writer/Actress/Vocalist and Storyteller.  I am currently offering my original one-woman show, "Winners and Leaders," a storytelling program that focuses on literacy and youth empowerment.  I am marketing it to schools, churches, libraries, social service agencies and anywhere else that services the needs of children.  I have written the entire program, including the songs.  The presentation is accompanied with drumming and mbira music, (a pronged African percussion instrument played with the thumbs) and vocals, all performed by myself.  The program encourages audience participation, as the children are engaged in call and response.  It is best suited for ages 9-14 (or older) and can be shortened or lengthened without extracting from its purpose.  It is rich with uplifting messages and helps inspire children to perform their best during and after school hours.  It is definitely a break from the clutches of the media that can easily mislead young people.  Those interested; or if you know anyone who is...contact me at ileifewriter at netscape.net.
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com

----------MailBlocks_8C7B064A48FE4B8_17BC_1969_mblkn-m11.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Greetings,</DIV>
<DIV>My name is Ife (ee-fay/Gail F. Young).  I am a Writer/Actress/Vocalist and Storyteller.  I am currently offering my original one-woman show, "Winners and Leaders," a storytelling program that focuses on literacy and youth empowerment.  I am marketing it to schools, churches, libraries, social service agencies and anywhere else that services the needs of children.  I have written the entire program, including the songs.  The presentation is accompanied with drumming and mbira music, (a pronged African percussion instrument played with the thumbs) and vocals, all performed by myself.  The program encourages audience participation, as the children are engaged in call and response.  It is best suited for ages 9-14 (or older) and can be shortened or lengthened without extracting from its purpose.  It is rich with uplifting messages and helps inspire children to perform their best during and after school hours.  It is definitely a break from the clutches of the media that can easily mislead young people.  Those interested; or if you know anyone who is...contact me at <A href="mailto:ileifewriter at netscape.net">ileifewriter at netscape.net</A>.</DIV></DIV>

<hr style="MARGIN-TOP:10px" >

</BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7B064A48FE4B8_17BC_1969_mblkn-m11.sysops.aol.com--