[NEohioPAL]YOUNG SCROOGE, where are you????????????????

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 6 06:35:35 PST 2005

--0-1258876539-1131287735=:42883

Greetings,
    TODAY between 5 to 8 pm we will be rehearsing "A Christmas Carol" at Chagrin Valley Little Theater.
    WE NEED young Scrooge, male 18 - 25 years, quick study, good voice, who can move with the ensemble.   This is a FUN, engaging show, music by Menken & Ahrens ( Kelsey Grammer's production, now in DVD.)
    You will have the pleasure and challenge of working with the talented and brilliant director, Pierre Jacque Brault ( co-artistic director of Mercury Summer Stock with Brian Marshall)
     The run is November 18 to December 16, Friday and Saturdays, with a few Sunday matinees.
      If you know someone who fits this description, please come to the the theater this afternoon. You can call (216) 798-9539 for me, Evie, or  (646)303-4550 for Pierre. We are both en route today, but WE WILL RETURN your call.

                                           thanks in advance,    Evie Morris ( Musical Director)

--0-1258876539-1131287735=:42883

<DIV>Greetings,</DIV>
<DIV>    TODAY between 5 to 8 pm we will be rehearsing "A Christmas Carol" at Chagrin Valley Little Theater.</DIV>
<DIV>    WE NEED young Scrooge, male 18 - 25 years, quick study, good voice, who can move with the ensemble.   This is a FUN, engaging show, music by Menken & Ahrens ( Kelsey Grammer's production, now in DVD.)</DIV>
<DIV>    You will have the pleasure and challenge of working with the talented and brilliant director, Pierre Jacque Brault ( co-artistic director of Mercury Summer Stock with Brian Marshall)</DIV>
<DIV>     The run is November 18 to December 16, Friday and Saturdays, with a few Sunday matinees.</DIV>
<DIV>      If you know someone who fits this description, please come to the the theater this afternoon. You can call (216) 798-9539 for me, Evie, or  (646)303-4550 for Pierre. We are both en route today, but WE WILL RETURN your call.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>                                           thanks in advance,    Evie Morris ( Musical Director)</DIV>
<DIV>     </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-1258876539-1131287735=:42883--