[NEohioPAL]Thomas Q. Fulton, Sr. Oct 1, 1925 - Nov 2, 2005

Tom Fulton tfulton at jcu.edu
Tue Nov 8 08:21:29 PST 2005

-------d34f3e898606ccc231a75eee75f59ab6

  To My Friends and Colleagues:

  http://www.tomfulton.com/dad

  As many of you may have heard, my father, Thomas Q.
  Fulton, Sr., passed away last week after a
  protracted and valiant battle with heart failure.
  My entire family was at his bedside when he died
  when we quietly and gently made his exit.

  Aside from a life exemplified by his life and
  service others across the span of years of his life,
  he was a man of a gregarious good will,
  self-effacing sense of humor, gentle spirt,
  affability, authentic compassion for others and an
  unconditional love for his family.

  And, as some of you may remember, for many years he
  was also an amatuer actor.  When I was young I
  watched him play over 30 roles at the Kenston
  Players, Brecksville Little Theatre, The Solon
  Players, Dobama Summer Theatre, The Chagrin Valley
  Little Theatre, the Sugarbush Playhouse and others.
  Among his favorite roles were Oscar in The Odd
  Couple, Mr. Keller in All My Sons, The Old Man in
  The Fantastasiks (which I directed) and major roles
  in Stalag 17, George Washington Slept Here, Never
  Too Late, My Three Angels, Ms. McThing, The
  Crucible, Damn Yankees, West Side Story (Lt. Shrank)
  - and many others I can't bring to mind right now.
  And for those of you who may have listened, until
  recently, he served as "the morning man" on monday
  mornings on station WKHR-FM 91.5, presenting the
  bands, singers and melodies of the 1940's and 50's.

  A memorial service will be held on Saturday,
  November 26, 2005, at The Federated Church, 76 Bell
  Street, Chagrin Falls, at 2:00PM. Memorials may be
  made to the Rotary Foundation, P.O. Box 23432,
  Chagrin Falls, 44023 or WKHR 91.5 Radio, 17425
  Snyder Rd., Chagrin Falls.

  I have created a memorial website in honor of his
  life - and invite all who knew him to visit - a even
  those of you who didn't - to see the man who has
  whose loss is deeply felt for all who knew him.

  Thank you to everyone who has send thier
  condolences... It is greatly appreciated.

  Tom Fulton

Tom Fulton
University Web Developer
326 Rodman Hall
216-397-3022
tfulton at jcu.edu

"Thou must be patient"
King Lear

-------d34f3e898606ccc231a75eee75f59ab6

<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>To My Friends and Colleagues:</FONT></P>
<P><A href="http://www.tomfulton.com/dad"><FONT face=Arial size=2>http://www.tomfulton.com/dad</FONT></A><FONT face=Arial size=2> </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>As many of you may have heard, my father, Thomas Q. Fulton, Sr., passed away last week after a protracted and valiant battle with heart failure.  My entire family was at his bedside when he died when we quietly and gently made his exit.   </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Aside from a life exemplified by his life and service others across the span of years of his life, he was a man of a gregarious good will, self-effacing sense of humor, gentle spirt, affability, authentic compassion for others and an unconditional love for his family.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>And, as some of you may remember, for many years he was also an amatuer actor.  When I was young I watched him play over 30 roles at the Kenston Players, Brecksville Little Theatre, The Solon Players, Dobama Summer Theatre, The Chagrin Valley Little Theatre, the Sugarbush Playhouse and others.  Among his favorite roles were Oscar in The Odd Couple, Mr. Keller in All My Sons, The Old Man in The Fantastasiks (which I directed) and major roles in Stalag 17, George Washington Slept Here, Never Too Late, My Three Angels, Ms. McThing, The Crucible, Damn Yankees, West Side Story (Lt. Shrank) - and many others I can't bring to mind right now.  And for those of you who may have listened, until recently, he served as "the morning man" on monday mornings on station WKHR-FM 91.5, presenting the bands, singers and melodies of the 1940's and 50's.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>A memorial service will be held on Saturday, November 26, 2005, at The Federated Church, 76 Bell Street, Chagrin Falls, at 2:00PM. Memorials may be made to the Rotary Foundation, P.O. Box 23432, Chagrin Falls, 44023 or WKHR 91.5 Radio, 17425 Snyder Rd., Chagrin Falls. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have created a memorial website in honor of his life - and invite all who knew him to visit - a even those of you who didn't - to see the man who has whose loss is deeply felt for all who knew him.   </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank you to everyone who has send thier condolences... It is greatly appreciated.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Tom Fulton<br>
</FONT></P>

<DIV class=mirapoint-signature>
<PRE>
Tom Fulton