[NEohioPAL]Looking for an Male Actor for this weekend and next!

mschristine1980 at aol.com mschristine1980 at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 10:48:47 PST 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7B3755A01B035_1E94_1C3D0_FWM-D36.sysops.aol.com

We are looking for a male actor in his 20's for a short film project worked on by Cleveland State University film students. It will be shot at the Brecksville Reservation this Sunday the 13th and next week saturday. Please call Christine at 440-781-6618 for more details. Or email tracysauvey at yahoo.com.

Thanks so much!

----------MailBlocks_8C7B3755A01B035_1E94_1C3D0_FWM-D36.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>We are looking for a male actor in his 20's for a short film project worked on by Cleveland State University film students. It will be shot at the Brecksville Reservation this Sunday the 13th and next week saturday. Please call Christine at 440-781-6618 for more details. Or email <A href="mailto:tracysauvey at yahoo.com">tracysauvey at yahoo.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks so much!</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7B3755A01B035_1E94_1C3D0_FWM-D36.sysops.aol.com--