[NEohioPAL]male kitten needs good home!

melissa day melissaday at tarvalon.net
Thu Nov 10 09:37:19 PST 2005

<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>I found a male kitten, white with orange markings, who is about 6 months old abandoned in a park near my home.  I fear he was dumped when he was no longer the small ball of fuzz that he was!  Anyways, I took him in as it was getting cold but I am unable to keep him.  I already have three cats of my own and live in a 2 bedroom place.  If I could, I would keep him because he has a FABULOUS disposition - this is one of the most laid back and relaxed kittens I have seen.  He LOVES to be picked up by anyone - adult and children alike.  He is very loveable, keeps to himself and plays with his toys but will love you when you want to hold him.  This is not the cat that scratches the heck out of you to get out of your arms - he just lies there and enjoys it.  He is litterbox trained already and loves other cats. </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>He obviously will need to be fixed and have his shots.  If I personally know you, I will gladly give him to you without cost as I know you will take care of him properly.  If I don't I would have to ask for a $50 adoption fee which I will return to you upon proof that you took him to the vet and had him fixed and he received his shots.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>PLEASE help me find this wonderful kitten a home - it would break my heart to bring him to a shelter.  I have had him a month already and am running out of time before I have to resort to that.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Please contact me via email at <A href="mailto:melissaday at tarvalon.net">melissaday at tarvalon.net</A></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank you!!!! He would make a wonderful addition to any family or home</FONT></P></body></html>