[NEohioPAL]Pre-Christmas Party with 20% Rebate

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 18:39:12 PST 2005

-------------------------------1131676751

Hey everyone,

 Willyum Warren (A well known actor in the community) has  a wife who is a
Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and she would like to throw a  Pre-Christmas Party.

You all are invited and we hope you will attend.  Please RSVP  ASAP.  Here
are some great savings for you.. You get back a 20% rebate of  anything you
purchase to help with your holiday shopping.

The party will be held at my home 247 Portage Lakes Drive Unit F, Akron  Ohio
44319 on Sunday November 13, 2005 at 3pm.  The party will last  approximately
2 hours and light refreshments will be provided.

Visa, MC, Cash and Post Dated Checks will be accepted.  Remeber if you  have
any women you would like to purchase gifts for at Christmas now is the time
to do it and get your 20% discount.  Oh, ladies Mary Kay also has Men's  Items
too.

I hope you can all make it.
God bless,
Michelle
330-644-4421
The Hope School of Performing Arts

-------------------------------1131676751

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2769" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hey everyone,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> Willyum Warren (A well known actor in the community) ha=
s=20
a wife who is a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and she would like to throw=20=
a=20
Pre-Christmas Party.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>You all are invited and we hope you will attend.  Please RSVP=20
ASAP.  Here are some great savings for you.. You get back a 20% rebate=20=
of=20
anything you purchase to help with your holiday shopping.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The party will be held at my home 247 Portage Lakes Drive Unit F, Akron=
=20
Ohio 44319 on Sunday November 13, 2005 at 3pm.  The party will last=20
approximately 2 hours and light refreshments will be provided. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Visa, MC, Cash and Post Dated Checks will be accepted.  Remeber if=
 you=20
have any women you would like to purchase gifts for at Christmas now is the=20=
time=20
to do it and get your 20% discount.  Oh, ladies Mary Kay also has Men's=
=20
Items too.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I hope you can all make it.  </DIV>
<DIV>God bless,</DIV>
<DIV>Michelle</DIV>
<DIV>330-644-4421</DIV>
<DIV>The Hope School of Performing Arts</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>