[NEohioPAL]New Plain Dealer Friday section missing Theater!!

Eric Oswald eric.oswald at sherwin.com
Fri Nov 11 07:05:18 PST 2005

--------------050503090609040909070805

Is it just me?  I have searched through the "new" Friday Magazine in
today's Plain Dealer and the Theater listings and Audition Notices seem
to have completely disappeared!  Has local theater been relegated to
non-existent status??  Any idea who we should contact at the PD?

--------------050503090609040909070805

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<big><big>Is it just me?  I have searched through the "new" Friday