[NEohioPAL]Royalton Players Holiday Murder Mystery

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 08:46:25 PST 2005

Come and join us on November 19 at 6 pm for our
Holiday Murder Mystery at the North Royalton Pizza
Hut, 6391 Royalton Road.

A group of actors from the local theater are set to
open their annual Christmas play when they discover
that the actor who plays Santa Claus has been
murdered.  Come and help us figure out who killed
Santa Claus.

Tickets are $20.00 and may be purchased at the North
Royalton Pizza Hut or from Royalton Players Board
members.  If we are not sold out, tickets will be
available at the door.  However, since there is
limited space, it is to your benefit to purchase
tickets in advance.

Hope to see you there!

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy