[NEohioPAL]Upcoming Workshops at Studio 11

Tiiu Gennert maheshwari_tiiu at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 18:31:51 PST 2005

Om Yogins:

Studio 11 is proud to be presenting the following
Workshops in November (Tremont Location).  Join us:

Friday - Sunday November 18th-20th

3 Day Guided Rice Fast  with Kim Fisher

Wednesday, November 16th:  7:15 - 8:00 pm
Informational Meeting (Before the Fast) &
Distribution of Fasting Materials

DAY 1 - Friday Morning:  Begin Fast
Start the day with an e-mail from Kim with an
inspirational message & Set your daily intention.

DAY 1 - Friday Evening:  6:30 - 8:00 pm
Light Asana Practice, Cleansing Ritual, Fire Burning
Ritual,
& Question & Answer Session

DAY 2 - Saturday Morning:  9:00 - 10:30 am
Intense Asana Practice & Set daily intention.
Encourage mental cleansing & body detoxification.

DAY 2 - Saturday Evening:  6:30 - 8:00 pm
Meditation and Pranayama Practice, "Conscious Eating"
Exercise while sharing brown rice dinner together, &
Question & Answer Session

DAY 3 - Sunday Morning:  9:00 - 10:30 am
Channeling Energy, Intense 90 minute Yoga Practice, &
Set daily intention

DAY 3 - Sunday Evening:  6:30 - 8:00 pm
Meditation and Pranayama Practice, Write a letter to
ourselves using a mirror practicing affirmations,
Affirmation & Candle Lighting Closing Ceremony
Honoring Ourselves & One Another.
Everyone leaves the workshop with their candle of
affirmation & intention & Miso soup to break the fast
on Monday morning.

Month Follow-Up
Kim will send us our individual letters & we can
participate in an optional one day maintenance fast to
honor our practice & observe how we were changed by
the experience.

$35.00 Pre-Registration is Required - Sign Up Today!

Price:  $75.00

Beginning Sunday, November 13th

5 WEEK BEGINNERS YOGA WORKSHOP

Hosted by:

Evin Bodell RN & Certified Yoga Instructor

Nationally Recognized OM Yoga Program Founded By Cyndi
Lee

If you have ever wanted to learn yoga this
5-week beginners workshop is meant for you.  Build a
solid foundation in a supportive & nurturing
environment. Basic principals of breath,alignment, sun
salutations & essential yoga poses.
5 Sunday Afternoons
3:30 - 4:30 pm

Dates: 11/13-12/11

Pre-Registration Required:
$75.00 for 5 classes
Scheduled make up classes available

Week 1
Basics: Sun Salutations, Grounding and Alignment the
Foundations of Yoga

Week 2
Breath Awareness Meditation, Sun Salutation & Standing
Poses, Seated Forward Bends

Week 3
Standing & Balancing - Bandhas and Balancing Poses

Week 4
Introduction to the 8 Limbs of Yoga, Focus on Hips and
Backbends, using your Core.

Week 5
Turning your world upside down Shoulder openers, Core
Conditioning, Preps for Inversions.
For more information on Workshop
Contact Studio 11:
216.621.8179 & info at studio11tremont.com