[NEohioPAL]Ohio Magazine Awards

Cohen Robert tcgofohio at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:04:15 PST 2005

Ohio's top educators to be recognized in the December issue of Ohio
Magazine.

We are excited to introduce the professors being recognized in the 2005
EXCELLENCE in EDUCATION feature for their contributions and achievements
both in and out of the classroom.

This very special honor celebrates the dedication of Ohio's outstanding
educators.   Our panel of editors selected the finalists from various
disciplines based upon nominations from faculty members, administration,
students and the community at large.

This year's winner, from the area of Theatre Arts, is Brian Zoldessy of
Cuyahoga Community College.

Information on purchasing the EXCELLENCE in EDUCATION issue can be found at:
www.ohiomagazine.com

Lute Harmon, Jr,
Publisher