[NEohioPAL]Wanna shoot a short?

Itsy Bitsy itsybitsyproductions at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 22:50:18 PST 2005

I have a very short shoot planned - no more than three and a half to
four hours combined at two indoor locations - for a very exciting,
original short film.  There are only four set-ups and two cast
members, but it is a well-liked, challenging, smart script and the
cast have already proven themselves to be excellent.  I have been
having a certain dehree of success with shorts at festivals recently,
and despite the relatively modest requirments for this next one, it is
expected to be the most successful yet.

I need to find - at incredibly short notice - both a 3CCD digital
camcorder, and perhaps somebody to tend to it.  If this could be your
camera or you, please e-mail ASAP for more details.

Many thanks

Brendon Connelly