[NEohioPAL]Write to the Plain Dealer about the Friday Section

sarah at morrisondance.com sarah at morrisondance.com
Sun Nov 13 14:38:13 PST 2005

Just to add to K Brown's impressive list of Cleveland's significance to
the nation in terms of theater history:

DanceCleveland is the oldest modern dance presenting organization in the
nation, and is currently celebrating its fiftieth season!

I had to make sure to get in the importance of dance, too!

:)
Sarah

 We have the