[NEohioPAL][Fwd: Re: Theater listings disappeared???]

Eric Oswald eric.oswald at sherwin.com
Mon Nov 14 05:45:18 PST 2005

--------------020103050508000202050907

I wrote an Email to John Kappes, editor of the Friday Magazine for the
Plain Dealer, at about the same time I sent my first note to NEOPAL.  I
got this response from him.  I hope the theater listings were only a
production error and I know we rely on NEOPAL for notices, but actors
being the sometimes "starving artists" that they can be, they may not
have the advantage of easy Internet access and I disagree with his
decision to move Audition notices to cleveland.com only.  Why don't we
show him what actors are capable of when we are "down-sized" and let him
know we don't agree with this?

--------------020103050508000202050907
 filename="Re: Theater listings disappeared???"