[NEohioPAL]Question for theater peeps about PD listings...

Dinah Mitchell dinahmitchell at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 08:15:18 PST 2005

--0-368498630-1131984918=:62969

I'm curious if people in theaters around here keep track of exactly where their performers hear about their auditions. I'm assuming most of you record that info, so how many or what percentage of auditioners are attracted by the Plain Dealer or other paper formats?

I posted a film audition all over the place, including in PD (both online and paper). Out of about 75 auditioners, 1 person found us through PD and 0 from other paper sources. The overwhelming majority came from neohiopal--Thanks a bunch!!

Anyway, I'd just like to know how valuable paper listings are to the theatre community before I join the movement to try to get PD to list them again. Thanks for any response I get.

--0-368498630-1131984918=:62969

<DIV>I'm curious if people in theaters around here keep track of exactly where their performers hear about their auditions. I'm assuming most of you record that info, so how many or what percentage of auditioners are attracted by the Plain Dealer or other paper formats?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I posted a film audition all over the place, including in PD (both online and paper). Out of about 75 auditioners, 1 person found us through PD and 0 from other paper sources. The overwhelming majority came from neohiopal--Thanks a bunch!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Anyway, I'd just like to know how valuable paper listings are to the theatre community before I join the movement to try to get PD to list them again. Thanks for any response I get.</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.</a>

--0-368498630-1131984918=:62969--