[NEohioPAL]Audition notices omition

last last lorainareasummertheatre at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 05:30:05 PST 2005

--0-126956359-1132061405=:60243

Dear sir,

  While I am sure that you have receive a plethora of emails from disgruntled theatre people over the past couple of days regarding the moving of audition notices to Cleveland.com, I would like voice my concerns.  Being a man of business and advertising myself I understand your need for making the space for paying costumers, however if you remember back to the you econ classes, you will remember an accounting category called "overhead".  Overhead is usually designated as the misc. charges for all those things that you can directly charge a customer.  Hidden things like electricity for the plant, wax for the floors, etc.  In my calculated opinion the space previously dedicated to the audition notices in the plain dealer would fall under this category, and that being said let me also remind you of an important rule regrading overhead.  Overhead is an often overlooked category and if not treated with due respect can hurt a company tremendously.  How you ask, well, I have put my two
 cents in and I am sure that the other 4,500+ neopal subscribers (not too mention that other artists who you are dissevering who can't be on neopal because they don't have a computer hence Cleveland.com won't help them) would be happy to put their two cents in.  That makes ??????? $ 90  per week at least or we could all pull our Friday subscriptions and let's see that would be $900 per week at least then we tell our families and friends so we go up by factors of ten from there.

  In short sir, you are doing a great injustice to a very vocal and supportive community and we urge and advise that you reconsider your position on the removal of those listings.

  Sincerely

  Robert C. Barnes
  Owner RC2productions
  Owner Lorain Area Summer Theatre