[NEohioPAL]Attn: Cleveland...

AC Earing alanearing at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 22:51:58 PST 2005

--0-1289834560-1132123918=:58757

In all my ventures out to Cleveland (Ohio in  general, but Cleveland specifically) I have met quite a few people that  I'd be interested in working with.

  But, here in Pittsburgh, I have just indulged in the pleasure of  working with someone from your hometown (my neighbor regionally) who  has some MAD movie (film, but since Digital is the new 'way') making  skills!

  Ladies and Gentlemen, Rob Schultz!

  Please take this editing genius, green screen machine, set presence of  a filmster into loving arms and assimilate him into your projects, IF  you want these projects to be Great!

  Not to say others aren't good at what they do, or that Rob is ALL THAT,  but do yourselves and your movies a favor, hire this guy!

  I'm not too good at writing letters of recommendation, but I can't recommend this young man enough!

  Rob Schultz
  www.notart.com

AC Earing
Pittsburgh Actor, Model, Producer

alanearing at yahoo.com

--0-1289834560-1132123918=:58757

<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#0000ff size=5><STRONG>AC Earing</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff size=5>Pittsburgh Actor, Model, Producer</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff size=5></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" color=#0000ff size=5><STRONG>alanearing at yahoo.com</STRONG></FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.</a>

--0-1289834560-1132123918=:58757--