[NEohioPAL]Auditions for Actresses-Corrected

nate at groundfloortheater.com nate at groundfloortheater.com
Thu Nov 17 13:28:11 PST 2005

----=_vm_0011_W6275219855_18687_1132262891

The Ground Floor Theater is a comedy theater located at 2781 Euclid Heigh=
ts Blvd in Cleveland Heights. The space is a 166 seat venue located in th=
e newly renovated Centrum Theater in Coventry. Our theater offers a varie=
ty of entertainment such as sketch, improvisation, stand-up, and film. We=
 are currently auditioning actresses for understudies and one paid mainst=
age position for our Friday evening/Sunday matinee shows. This show is pr=
imarily sketch with improvisation. Auditions are Monday November 21st at =
7:00 pm at the Centrum. We ask that those auditioning be at least 18 year=
s of age and bring a current headshot and resume. Please call 216-323-467=
7 to schedule an audition. Thank you.

Nate Cockerill
Artistic Director
Ground Floor Theater
nate at groundfloortheater.com

----=_vm_0011_W6275219855_18687_1132262891

round Floor Theater is a comedy theater located at 2781 Euclid Heights Bl=
vd
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>in Cleveland Heights. The space is a 1=
66 seat venue located in the newly renovated Centrum Theater in Coventry.=
 Our theater offers a variety of entertainment such as sketch, =
improvisation, stand-up, and film. We are currently auditioning actresses=
 for understudies and one paid mainstage position for our Friday evening/=
Sunday matinee shows. This show is primarily sketch with improvisation. A=
uditions are Monday November 21st at 7:00 pm at the Centrum. We ask that =
those auditioning be at least 18 years of age and bring a current headsho=
t and resume. Please call 216-323-4677 to schedule an audition. Thank you=
.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Nate Cockerill</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Artistic Director</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Ground Floor Theater</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2><A href=3D"http://mail.groundfloorthea=
ter.com/cgi-bin/compose.exe?id=3D004c7c8ba74f62626981463f1c726e503b1&=
new=3D&xsl=3Dcompose.xsl&to=3Dnate at groundfloortheater.com" target=
=3D_blank>nate at groundfloortheater.com</A></FONT></DIV><!VMDG></FONT></DIV=

----=_vm_0011_W6275219855_18687_1132262891--