[NEohioPAL]work

Importedair at aol.com Importedair at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 06:06:21 PST 2005

--part1_229.1b1c866.30af39dd_boundary

Hi everyone!
Thought I'd try this....
I am working a job for the Holiday that I probably won't have after the
Holidays. Therefore, I am looking for more permanent work. I have been an office
manager or assistant in Ohio since returning from L.A. I also do graphics/layout
work from home. I was very involved in theatre throughout my life (mostly
with costumes/props), have worked on Broadway and had my own business in NYC (was
there through the 90's) and did floral, film and event planning while in
L.A., between gigs on photo shoots with an interior designer. If anyone has any
leads, I would appreciate it greatly!

Thanks

Geff Kaminski
importedair at aol.com

--part1_229.1b1c866.30af39dd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Hi everyone!<BR>
Thought I'd try this....<BR>
I am working a job for the Holiday that I probably won't have after the Holi=
days. Therefore, I am looking for more permanent work. I have been an office=
 manager or assistant in Ohio since returning from L.A. I also do graphics/l=
ayout work from home. I was very involved in theatre throughout my life (mos=
tly with costumes/props), have worked on Broadway and had my own business in=
 NYC (was there through the 90's) and did floral, film and event planning wh=
ile in L.A., between gigs on photo shoots with an interior designer. If anyo=
ne has any leads, I would appreciate it greatly!<BR>
<BR>
Thanks<BR>
<BR>
Geff Kaminski<BR>
importedair at aol.com<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"=
2"></FONT></HTML>
--part1_229.1b1c866.30af39dd_boundary--