[NEohioPAL]looking for an appropriate play for students gr. 6-8

Tammy Warner warnert70 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 08:38:45 PST 2005

--0-1139102269-1132331925=:16727

Hello NEOPAL members,

  I am looking for a play that would be appropriate for middle school students to perform.  The students are in grades 6-8.  If you have any suggestions, please email them to me at warnet70 at yahoo.com.  It would be helpful if you have directed/produced this show with that age group.  The administration denied "Up the Down Staircase", so anything that might be comparable would most likely be denied.

  Thanks so VERY much,
  Tammy Palermo

--0-1139102269-1132331925=:16727

<DIV id=RTEContent>Hello NEOPAL members,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I am looking for a play that would be appropriate for middle school students to perform.  The students are in grades 6-8.  If you have any suggestions, please email them to me at <A href="mailto:warnet70 at yahoo.com">warnet70 at yahoo.com</A>.  It would be helpful if you have directed/produced this show with that age group.  The administration denied "Up the Down Staircase", so anything that might be comparable would most likely be denied.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thanks so VERY much,</DIV>  <DIV>Tammy Palermo</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.</a>

--0-1139102269-1132331925=:16727--