[NEohioPAL]Seeking Representation for Great Scripts and Talent

ileifewriter at netscape.net ileifewriter at netscape.net
Sun Nov 20 07:23:08 PST 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7BBFD71DE8F14_B08_2ACA_mblkn-m11.sysops.aol.com

I am Seeking production and/or agent representation or financial backing for African American Theatrical Material.  Plays (full and one lengths), storytelling programs, childrens and teen plays, etc.  I can also write a play on practically anything at the drop of a hat so I would do well in a thriving ensemble that performs African American scripts.  I also act, I am a professional vocalist, (when employed) and a hell of a storyteller, incorporating drumming, songs, and mbira music in a conglomeration of stories, raps and poems that are intended to inspire, entertain, educate and empower children of all ages.  School children are my targeted audiences for my storytelling, however, I do tell for more mature audiences.  I do have some leads and negotiations and I do follow-up but you can never have too many.  Leads are good, but true production and representation is what I need to bring my dreams to fruition.  I can also write for television and film...so anyone with position & MONEY, here I am.

Ife (ee-fay)
e-mail:  ifestoryteller at aol.com or ileifewriter at netscape.net
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com

----------MailBlocks_8C7BBFD71DE8F14_B08_2ACA_mblkn-m11.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>I am Seeking production and/or agent representation or financial backing for African American Theatrical Material.  Plays (full and one lengths), storytelling programs, childrens and teen plays, etc.  I can also write a play on practically anything at the drop of a hat so I would do well in a thriving ensemble that performs African American scripts.  I also act, I am a professional vocalist, (when employed) and a hell of a storyteller, incorporating drumming, songs, and mbira music in a conglomeration of stories, raps and poems that are intended to inspire, entertain, educate and empower children of all ages.  School children are my targeted audiences for my storytelling, however, I do tell for more mature audiences.  I do have some leads and negotiations and I do follow-up but you can never have too many.  Leads are good, but true production and representation is what I need to bring my dreams to fruition.  I can also write for television and film...so anyone with position & MONEY, here I am.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Ife (ee-fay)</DIV>
<DIV>e-mail:  <A href="mailto:ifestoryteller at aol.com">ifestoryteller at aol.com</A> or <A href="mailto:ileifewriter at netscape.net">ileifewriter at netscape.net</A></DIV></DIV>

<hr style="MARGIN-TOP:10px" >