[NEohioPAL]Need Confident Reader ASAP

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 19:06:54 PST 2005

--0-323938245-1132542414=:90769

Hi All,

  Due to unusual circumstances I am in need of a male and female (race, political agenda, hair color, or financial standing do not matter). The text is very contemporary; meaning it's candid and at times flagrant (only because the story line calls for such) but meant to disrespect no one in particular. Merely need some folks up for a challenge of selling the page, breathing life into black on white words. IF you feel you are this type of person please get back to me as soon as possible because I'm losing my mind (I've got an event planned for SATURDAY...UGH!)

  Thank you all kindly,
  Jamey
  www.rotateme.com (info pertaining to my book)

--0-323938245-1132542414=:90769

<DIV id=RTEContent>Hi All,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Due to unusual circumstances I am in need of a male and female (race, political agenda, hair color, or financial standing do not matter). The text is very contemporary; meaning it's candid and at times flagrant (only because the story line calls for such) but meant to disrespect no one in particular. Merely need some folks up for a challenge of <U>selling the page</U>, <U>breathing life into black on white words</U>. IF you feel you are this type of person please get back to me as soon as possible because I'm losing my mind (I've got an event planned for SATURDAY...UGH!)</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thank you all kindly,</DIV>  <DIV>Jamey</DIV>  <DIV><A href="http://www.rotateme.com">www.rotateme.com</A> (info pertaining to my book) </DIV>
--0-323938245-1132542414=:90769--