[NEohioPAL]Huge 1 day garage-moving sale-11/26!

scott at 1musicman.com scott at 1musicman.com
Mon Nov 21 06:36:33 PST 2005

Dear NEOHIOPAL friends,
The time has come to empty my house in order to make a move to California.
  I am selling furniture- sofas. end tables, chairs. I have many mic stands,
cables,dj switchers and more. Also being sold is a 4 post auto lift, an 8 person
hot tub, several sets of instrumental method books-Essential Elements.
I have 2 small refrigerators and the house itself! (house showings can be
arranged through our agent-Melinda Chamberlin- Keller-Williams)
   These goodies can be seen and bought 1 day only on Nov.26-,Sat.,8:30-5:
00p.m. at 476 Pierson Drive, Richmond Hts., OH (just off of Highland ,across
from the police station.)
I have other items in these categories so come over and check them out. I
accept cash and cash or Paypal. Prices for these items are made to sell.
   Get a jump on your Holiday shopping.Pass the word-this is gonna be one
heckuva' sale.
Thank you for including my sale in your post turkey day plans.