[NEohioPAL]Don't Be a Wallflower...HMMM??

billy nardi bnardi9 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:34:11 PST 2005

<P> </P>
<P>Billy Nardi invites:</P>
<P>All filmmakers, actors, musicians, writers, artists, friends, beautiful women, whatever your genre is? </P>
<P>Come to the bars to network. I am not one to hype things up, but before the night is over, you might be convinced that this is the best night to go to the bars all year long. I might be wrong, right? </P>
<P> </P>
<P>WHAT: Time Warp Bar</P>
<P>WHERE: Westlake</P>
<P>WHEN: thWednesday Night </P>
<P>before Thanksgiving (11.23.2005)</P>
<P>AT: 10:00PM</P>
<P> </P>
<P>ADDRESS: </P>
<P>Time Warp</P>
<P>26261 Center Ridge </P>
<P>Westlake, Ohio</P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P>On the corner of Canterbury/Center Ridge.</P>
<P>Take I-90 or 480.</P>
<P>Get there as early as possible, before it is packed, when the bar is full, you have to wait for others to leave to get in.</P>
<P>This a fairly small bar, with couches and a small dance floor...</P>
<P>Best advice I can give...Take A Cab Home Please!!</P></DIV></div></html>