[NEohioPAL]Cabaret Dada Cures the Post-Thanksgiving Blahs

Cabaret Dada cabaretdada at aztemail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:55:24 PST 2005

Often, as we look forward to the holidays, we forget about the PHBS (Post-Holiday Boredom Syndrome).  Think about it.  It's Friday after Thansgiving.  You can't eat any more turkey.  You've shopped until you've dropped.  If you watch any more football your eyes will fall out of your head onto your engorged stomach.  And as much fun as it is to stack things on grandpa until he wakes up, even that has lost its interest.

How are you going to fight this horrible condition?  With the help of your friends at Cabaret Dada, of course!  Thanksgiving weekend is the perfect time to round up your buddies who are in from out of town, grab a few cold beverages, and head down to laugh your gut off.  And being Thanksgiving weekend, its very possible some Dada alums may show up to play along.  So call up your chums, take the spoon off grandma's nose, and come down to the Warehouse District this weekend.  If you use the secret code word "TURKEY" (pretty clever, huh?) you'll get in for only ten bucks!  That's two dollars off the regular admission.

Make your post-turkey reservations today at http://www.cabaretdada.com, by phone at 216.696.HAHA (4242) or via email at somedada at aol.com.

Show times for this weekend are:
Friday, 11/25/05
10:30 PM