[NEohioPAL]Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Moviemanandy at aol.com Moviemanandy at aol.com
Thu Nov 24 08:44:19 PST 2005

--part1_23f.23f7ed3.30b747e3_boundary

      I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone on this list and there
families and friends a safe and Happy Thanksgiving !

I also wanted to thank everyone involved with the wonderful A.F.T.R.A. talent
production guide party. It was wonderful to see friends I haven't seen in
ages and to meet new friends.

Also, for anyone that may be interested there is a new arts magazine out. It
is called Artist Review Today. It is a local arts magazine dealing with
everyone from sculptors to painters and even actors and producers. I happen to have
a short article in the current issue.Also, there is an article on "Madness"
the feature film Bill Johns is currently doing.

I want to thank all my friends and family for continuing my growth and
education and awareness in this industry.

So, thank you one and all and again Happy Thanksgiving !

Respectfully, Andy Schofield

www.moviemanandy.com

--part1_23f.23f7ed3.30b747e3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffff80"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10><BR>
     </FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#ff8000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" st=
yle=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D5 PTSIZE=3D18 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"=20=
FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
      I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyo=
ne on this list and there families and friends a safe and Happy Thanksgiving=
 !<BR>
<BR>
I also wanted to thank everyone involved with the wonderful A.F.T.R.A. talen=
t production guide party. It was wonderful to see friends I haven't seen in=20=
ages and to meet new friends.<BR>
<BR>
Also, for anyone that may be interested there is a new arts magazine out. It=
 is called Artist Review Today. It is a local arts magazine dealing with eve=
ryone from sculptors to painters and even actors and producers. I happen to=20=
have a short article in the current issue.Also, there is an article on "Madn=
ess" the feature film Bill Johns is currently doing.<BR>
<BR>
I want to thank all my friends and family for continuing my growth and educa=
tion and awareness in this industry. <BR>
<BR>
So, thank you one and all and again Happy Thanksgiving !<BR>
<BR>
Respectfully, Andy Schofield<BR>
<BR>
www.moviemanandy.com </FONT></HTML>