[NEohioPAL]"Will Work For Food" Opens DV Festival

Jay Johnson shootfilmordie at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 08:52:42 PST 2005

--0-890654653-1132937562=:97005

"Will Work For Food" an independently produced feature here in Cleveland has been chosen to open the DV Film Festival in Los Angeles on December 7th.  The DV Festival is conjunction with the DV Expo West, a convention centering on the technology of Digital Video. www.dvexp.com/filmfest

  "Will Work For Food" premiered at the 2005 Cleveland International Film Festival where it sold out two shows.

  We just screened it in New York last week as part of the New York Film and Video Festival.

  Many cast and crew on the movie were discovered and networked through the Neohiopal list.

  I was the Director, Writer and Editor of "WWFF" and I have worked in Cleveland for 15 years as a director, shooter and Avid editor of commercials, corporate videos and entertainment projects.  I have just gone independent from my staff postion as Creative Director at a video production company to further my career in production.

  Nick Koesters, the producer and one of the leads is a SAG and Equity actor in the Cleveland area.

  David Lemoyne, the lead, is a working stage actor in Cleveland, and works in Video production and photography.

  This is the kind of thing that helps promote filmmaking in Cleveland.  People working together to do great work.  Hopefully, this will be a trend for the people involved with "Will Work For Food" and the entire area.  "Will Work For Food" is a feature that was completely produced, casted, crewed and finished in the Cleveland area.

  Thanks to all who were involved with this project.

  Jay Johnson

--0-890654653-1132937562=:97005

<DIV id=RTEContent>"Will Work For Food" an independently produced feature here in Cleveland has been chosen to open the DV Film Festival in Los Angeles on December 7th.  The DV Festival is conjunction with the DV Expo West, a convention centering on the technology of Digital Video. <A href="http://www.dvexp.com/filmfest">www.dvexp.com/filmfest</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>"Will Work For Food" premiered at the 2005 Cleveland International Film Festival where it sold out two shows.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We just screened it in New York last week as part of the New York Film and Video Festival.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Many cast and crew on the movie were discovered and networked through the Neohiopal list. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I was the Director, Writer and Editor of "WWFF" and I have worked in Cleveland for 15 years as a director, shooter and Avid editor of commercials, corporate videos and entertainment
 projects.  I have just gone independent from my staff postion as Creative Director at a video production company to further my career in production.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Nick Koesters, the producer and one of the leads is a SAG and Equity actor in the Cleveland area.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>David Lemoyne, the lead, is a working stage actor in Cleveland, and works in Video production and photography.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>This is the kind of thing that helps promote filmmaking in Cleveland.  People working together to do great work.  Hopefully, this will be a trend for the people involved with "Will Work For Food" and the entire area.  "Will Work For Food" is a feature that was completely produced, casted, crewed and finished in the Cleveland area.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thanks to all who were involved with this project.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Jay Johnson</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>
 <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>
--0-890654653-1132937562=:97005--