[NEohioPAL]FREE STUFF & need help!

Jacqiloewy at aol.com Jacqiloewy at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 10:21:41 PST 2005

--part1_dc.32a7922a.30ba01b5_boundary

Okay guys - here's the deal.  I have to be out of my huge house by Wednesday
night and have rooms full of stuff to GIVE AWAY or sell real cheap!  There are
a few nice antique things for sale, but mostly I am giving anything to
anybody who can take it out of here. Bring boxes or bags.

Hours: Sunday: 10am until noon
           Monday: 9am until 11am
            Tuesday: 9am until noon

Chairs, dishes, glasses, twin beds, old dressers, some clothes, books, misc.
I have spent waaaay to many years being a pack rat and am turning over a new
leaf! :-)

1630 South Belvoir
South Euclid
1/2 mile south of Mayfield or 1 mile north of Cedar on west side of street

216-469-9160 or respond to this if you like.
Also ... need to hire 2 strong people to help me move a few pieces of
furniture on Tuesday afternoon from 3-6pm.

Thanks!!
Jacqi
PS - If you want, in exchange for lots of free stuff, you could donate five
or ten dollars to Charenton ... just a thought ;-)

--part1_dc.32a7922a.30ba01b5_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Okay guys - here's the deal. =20=
I have to be out of my huge house by Wednesday night and have rooms full of=20=
stuff to GIVE AWAY or sell real cheap!  There are a few nice antique th=
ings for sale, but mostly I am giving anything to anybody who can take it ou=
t of here. Bring boxes or bags.<BR>
<BR>
Hours: Sunday: 10am until noon<BR>
           Monday: 9am unt=
il 11am<BR>
            Tuesday:=20=
9am until noon<BR>
<BR>
Chairs, dishes, glasses, twin beds, old dressers, some clothes, books, misc.=
 I have spent waaaay to many years being a pack rat and am turning over a ne=
w leaf! :-)<BR>
<BR>
1630 South Belvoir<BR>
South Euclid<BR>
1/2 mile south of Mayfield or 1 mile north of Cedar on west side of street<B=

<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
>216-469-9160 or respond to this if you like.<BR>
<B>Also</B> ... need to hire 2 strong people to help me move a few pieces of=
 furniture on Tuesday afternoon from 3-6pm. <BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
><BR>
Thanks!!<BR>
Jacqi <BR>
PS - If you want, in exchange for lots of free stuff, you could donate five=20=
or ten dollars to Charenton ... just a thought ;-)<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>