[NEohioPAL]Stand in for two movies!

Allen Kellogg Allenkel at comcast.net
Fri Nov 25 13:53:09 PST 2005

Waterstreet Productions is currently looking for a stand in for two
feature length movies to be shot starting next Monday and going to
December 22nd. We will be shooting in Cleveland and in Youngstown so one
person from each area would be ideal. Unfortunately there is no
compensation at this time; however, our last stand-ins did get to play
bit parts in the last production. I can promise a great work environment
and a great opportunity to network with some of the best industry
professionals in the area. Right now we are looking for a female around
5'2" and about 110 pounds with long brown hair. There will be more calls
in the near future. Please send a head shot and resume ASAP to
allenkel at comcast.net.
Allen Kellogg
1st AD