[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Opera Discount Tickets!

Paul Jarrett jarrett at clevelandopera.org
Mon Nov 28 09:04:34 PST 2005

Neopal subscribers!

The Cleveland Opera is pleased to offer you a special 30% discount to
any performance of Donizetti's "The Elixir Of Love," a romantic comedy
at the State Theater December 2-10.

Our young Nemorino, with nothing to his name, and nothing to lose, is
hopelessly enamored of the beautiful and wealthy Adina. A traveling
salesman convinces him a bottle of Bordeaux is just the potion he needs
to win her.  Their courtship twists and turns as Donizetti's delightful
comedy blends real romance with sparkling arias.  Tenor John Osborn
makes his Cleveland Opera debut as Nemorino with soprano Alison Trainer
in her debut as Adina.

Sung in Italian with projected English "subtitles."

As you many have read in the arts section of this past Sunday's Plain
Dealer, the set for this production was to have come to us from the New
Orleans Opera company. Since Hurricane Katrina as rendered that set
inaccessible, we've put together a brand new staging based on "bits and
pieces" from our warehouse. It promises to be a thrilling production!

Friday, December 2nd @ 8 PM

Sunday, December 4th @ 2 PM

Friday, December 9th @ 8 PM

Saturday, December 10th @ 8 PM

Discount is good for any number of tickets in any A, B or C level seating.

Please call tickets.com at (216) 241-6000 and use discount code 30P.

--
Paul Jarrett
Associate Director of Marketing