[NEohioPAL]I need to hire a clown for this Sunday, December 4 from 1 - 5

Cheryl Eitman ceitman at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 29 04:50:41 PST 2005

I need to hire a clown for this Sunday, December 4 from 1 - 5 to do balloon
animals and face painting.

The event is the Up Side of Downs annual holiday party, to be held at the
Cleveland Marriott East, 3663 Park East Drive, Beachwood.  The Up Side of
Downs is a local support group for families with kids with down syndrome.
There will be approximately 75 kids throughout the afternoon.

Please respond to this email as soon as possible to discuss details.

Thank you!

Cheryl Eitman